Slyde Handboards - Phish - Rocket
The Phish is the fastest board in the Slyde collection and performs best in medium to large surf or fast breaking waves. The perfectly crafted, pinched rails, slight concave and rolled hull design allow you to effortlessly pick your line and speed down the wave with optimal propulsion.
The inspiration for the Phish shape comes from the classic retro fish boards of the 1970's. With the deep cut fish tail and long flowing outline that allows the water to flow smoothly and uninterrupted down the entire length of the rails and effortless released out the back. Don’t be surprised when you get an in and out barrel.
The Phish has a urethane foam core and a high tensile strength TPU flak jacket outer layer laminate that decreases the board weight, and adds incredible buoyancy and strength, meaning more lift and higher shred capabilities. An obvious choice for any waterman or woman’s quiver.
- Built for speed and smoothness. Great for intermediate riders
- Performs best in medium to large surf or fast breaking waves.
- TPU flak jacket high pressure laminate outer layer technology for insane added strength.
- High-density Urethane Foam core for perfect match of lightness and strength
- Reinforced resin hardened rails to reduce rail damage
- Slyde patent pending embedded "never come out" screw strap inserts.
- Extra safe GoPro mount insert comes standard, for endless selfies
Materials: Epoxy, urethane, fiberglass and 3mm Flak Jacket high tensile laminate.
Weight : 699gm / 24oz with strap.
Dimensions: 18in / 45.72cm X 8.1in / 23.32cm.
Wave Size: Medium / 3+ Feet.
Skill Level: Intermediate.